Testing Center Services
To schedule an appointment or for more information please use the buttons on the right side of this page.
The Testing Center is located in room R274 and provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College MSU courses and programs including:
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L and MyMathLab).
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students requiring extra time or a distraction-free environment (students must see the Disability Services Coordinator first).
- COMPASS Testing.
- Pearson VUE, CLEP, and Praxis Testing.
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Testing.
- Examination proctoring for non Great Falls College MSU students.
Examination proctoring is by appointment only. Appointments should be requested using the forms found by clicking the appropriate button on the right side of this page at least 24 business hours in advance of the desired date/time. Appointments will be confirmed via email.
Please view the student and/or faculty procedures and Academic Integrity Policy prior to using Testing Center facilities. By making an appointment to use the Testing Center or walking in to use the Testing Center services, you are verifying that you have read and understand the procedures.
Testing Services Coordinator